Small Chevrons Craft StencilSmall chevrons is a geometric pattern for painting furniture and fabric painting. This chevron pattern by Stencil Up is ideal for furniture painting and other crafts. A craft stencil is an easy way to create a repeating geometric pattern.
- A4 sheet
- Made from durable and reusable 250 micron Mylar
- Perfect for all craft and furniture projects, plus smaller home decorating.
- Make your own wrapping paper or scrapbook pages.
- Suitable for use with all types of paint, including metallics and spray paints.
- Follow the registration photo for a seamless pattern.The sizes are for the overall design, the stencil sheet will be larger than this. Please refer to the sizing picture to determine the correct size for your project.
LINING UP THE PATTERN
Each craft stencil has registrations marks so you can easily create a seamless pattern. Registration instructions are included with each stencil, along with a 'how-to" guide.
Visit our Facebook group for ideas and tips and the ask any questions about your project. https://www.facebook.com/groups/stencilup/
Water-based paints are the easier to use with stencilling. Fabric paints also work very well for craft projects.
Our painting stencils are reusable and durable so you can use them many times to create feature walls and accessories such as cushions and furniture.
Stencils are a flexible way to decorate, freeing you from the limitations of wallpaper restricted colour palettes – with a stencil you can choose any colour you wish!
We use 250 micron Mylar, a reusable and recylclable material. We have chosen 250 micron as it is durable yet flexible enough the bend into corners.
International shipping is available. We now ship FREE to UK customers.
Free UK Shipping