A set of 6 tile designs to create a random patchwork tile effect.
SIZES **CUSTOM SIZES AVAILABLE**
INDIVIDUAL TILES (to fit tile size)
- Tile X Large 600mm (23.6”) x 600mm (23.6”)
- Tile Large 450mm (17.7”) x 450mm (17.7”)
- Tile Medium 300mm (11.8”) x 300mm (11.8”)
- Tile Small 200mm (7.9”) x 200mm (7.9”)
- Tile X Small 150mm (5.9”) x 150mm (5.9”)
TILE EFFECT with grout line
- Tile Effect Medium 580mm (22.8”) x 867mm (34”) - 277mm (10.9”) per tile
- Tile Effect Small 310mm (12.2”) x 462mm (18”) - 150mm (5.9”) per tile
The sizes are for the overall design, the stencil sheet will be larger than this. Please refer to the sizing picture to determine the correct size for your project. Please start a conversation if you need adjustments to fit your tiles, adjustments can be made up to 20mm smaller or larger free of charge. For non-standard sizes please contact us for a quote.
• Cheaper and easier than wallpaper
• Unlimited colour combinations
• Eco-friendly, saves on paper and the stencils are reusable and recyclable.
LINING UP THE PATTERN
Each design has registrations marks so you can easily create a seamless pattern. Registration instructions are included with each stencil, along with a 'how-to" guide.
Visit our Facebook group for ideas and tips and the ask any questions about your project. https://www.facebook.com/groups/stencilup/
Water-based paints are the easier to use with stencilling. Fabric paints also work very well for craft projects.
Our stencils are reusable and durable so you can use them many times to create feature walls and accessories such as cushions and furniture.
Stencils are a flexible way to decorate, freeing you from the limitations of wallpaper restricted colour palettes – with a stencil you can choose any colour you wish!
We use 250 micron Mylar, a reusable and recylclable material. We have chosen 250 micron as it is durable yet flexible enough the bend into corners.
Free UK Shipping on Stencils and Onlays. Fabric and cushions £5.99