Our decorating stencils to creates painted tiles are so easy to use. Quickly create a Moroccan stencil design on floors, walls and crafts. Create a shabby chic finish with rustic colours. A stencil for painting is an inexpensive way to transform floor tiles.
- Tile stencil XL 600mm (23.6”) x 600mm (23.6”)
- Tile stencil L 450mm (17.7”) x 450mm (17.7”)
- Tile stencil M 300mm (11.8”) x 300mm (11.8”)
- Tile stencil S 200mm (7.8”) x 200mm (7.8”)
- Tile stencil XS 150mm (5.9”) x 150mm (5.9”)
- Tile stencil XXS 100mm (3.9”) x 100mm (3.9”)
- Tile repeat L 430mm (16.9”) x 637mm (25”)
- Tile repeat M 320mm (12.6”) x 472mm (18.5”)
- Tile repeat S 215mm (8.5”) x mm (12.6”)
The sizes are for the overall design, the stencil sheet will be larger than this. Please refer to the sizing picture to determine the correct size for your project.
• Cheaper and easier than wallpaper
• Unlimited colour combinations
• Eco-friendly, saves on paper and the stencils are reusable and recylclable.
LINING UP THE PATTERN
Each home decor stencil has registrations marks so you can easily create a seamless pattern. Registration instructions are included with each stencil, along with a 'how-to" guide.
Visit our Facebook group for ideas and tips and the ask any questions about your project.
Water-based paints are the easier to use with stencilling. Fabric paints also work very well for craft projects.
Our painting stencils are reusable and durable so you can use them many times to create feature walls and accessories such as cushions and furniture.
Stencils are a flexible way to decorate, freeing you from the limitations of wallpaper restricted colour palettes – with a stencil you can choose any colour you wish!
We use 250 micron Mylar, a reusable and recylclable material. We have chosen 250 micron as it is durable yet flexible enough the bend into corners.