William Morris Marigold motif stencil for furniture painting or creating floral fabric and other crafts. Pulled from this famous Arts and crafts design, Marigold is a beautiful motif stencils. Craft stencils by StencilUp are easy to use The plastic stencil is reusable and easy to clean. See our store for other floral stencils.
- A4 sheet
- Made from durable and reusable 250 micron Mylar
- Perfect for all craft and furniture projects, plus smaller home decorating.
- Make your own wrapping paper or scrapbook pages.
- Suitable for use with all types of paint, including metallics and spray paints.
- Follow the registration photo for a seamless pattern.The sizes are for the overall design, the stencil sheet will be larger than this. Please refer to the sizing picture to determine the correct size for your project.
LINING UP THE PATTERN
Visit our Facebook group for ideas and tips and the ask any questions about your project. https://www.facebook.com/groups/stencilup/
PAINTWater-based paints are the easier to use with stencilling. Fabric paints also work very well for craft projects.
OUR STENCILSOur painting stencils are reusable and durable so you can use them many times to create feature walls and accessories such as cushions and furniture.
Stencils are a flexible way to decorate, freeing you from the limitations of wallpaper restricted colour palettes – with a stencil you can choose any colour you wish!
We use 250 micron Mylar, a reusable and recylclable material. We have chosen 250 micron as it is durable yet flexible enough the bend into corners.
Free UK Shipping