DECO LEAVES furniture stencil for painting. Reusable painting stencil to create a leaf design in an art deco pattern. This patterned furniture stencil is easy-to-use. Also available in a larger pattern (see listings).
The self adhesive stencils have a low-tack peel-off backing that eliminates the need for spray adhesive or masking tape. All parts of the stencil are held in place minimising bleeding and resulting in sharper lines. The backing is waterproof so can be cleaned, and once dry will become tacky one again.
- A4 sheet (leaf size 190mm h x 75mm w) / A3 sheet (leaf size 262mm h x 103mm w)
Made from durable and reusable 250 micron Mylar and an optional low-tack adhesive backing
- Perfect for all craft and furniture projects, plus smaller home decorating.
- Make your own wrapping paper or scrapbook pages.
- Suitable for use with all types of paint, including metallics and spray paints.
- Follow the registration photo for a seamless pattern.The sizes are for the overall design, the stencil sheet will be larger than this. Please refer to the sizing picture to determine the correct size for your project.
PAINTWater-based paints are the easier to use with stencilling. Fabric paints also work very well for craft projects.
OUR STENCILSOur painting stencils are reusable and durable so you can use them many times to create feature walls and accessories such as cushions and furniture.
Stencils are a flexible way to decorate, freeing you from the limitations of wallpaper restricted colour palettes – with a stencil you can choose any colour you wish!
We use 250 micron Mylar, a reusable and recyclable material. We have chosen 250 micron as it is durable yet flexible enough the bend into corners.
Free UK Shipping