Create beautiful wrapping paper this Christmas with our Scandinavian inspired repeating Christmas Trees craft stencil. This repeating pattern is easy to use, so you can quickly create unique gift wrapping and tags. Use recycled sugar paper and chalk paint for a truly eco-friendly way of wrapping. Or stencil some fabric or cushion covers to enhance your Christmas decor!
The self adhesive stencils have a low-tack peel-off backing that eliminates the need for spray adhesive or masking tape. All parts of the stencil are held in place minimising bleeding and resulting in sharper lines. The backing is waterproof so can be cleaned, and once dry will become tacky one again.
• A4 sheets
• Made from durable and reusable Mylar and an optional low-tack adhesive backin
• Perfect for all craft and furniture projects, plus smaller home decorating.
• Make your own wrapping paper or scrapbook pages.
• Suitable for use with all types of paint, including metallics and spray paints.
• Follow the registration photo for a seamless pattern.
Have our read of our 'how to' guide while you wait for your stencil to arrive. A paper copy is included with every stencil.
You can use a wide variety of paints for stencilling. For walls, we recommend water-based emulsion, but you can also use fabric paints, gloss, varnish and metallics. Our stencils are made from a strong, but flexible material called Mylar, which is easy to bend into corners.
Free UK Shipping