Abbey tile stencil for painting floors and walls is a Minton Victorian tile design based on a tile at St Albans Cathedral in Hertfordshire. Available as standard 250 micron mylar stencil or as a self adhesive stencil.
Tile design for painting. Use as a floor stencil tile or paint your patio. This craft stencil for furniture and floors is easy-to-use and can be used many times. Choose 'with grout' if you wish to create a tile effect on a flat surface. If you are painting on to existing tiles, choose the standard option. Rotate 90 degrees clockwise to create the full pattern over four 'tiles'.
The self adhesive stencils have a low-tack peel-off backing that eliminates the need for spray adhesive or masking tape. All parts of the stencil are held in place minimising bleeding and resulting in sharper lines. The backing is waterproof so can be cleaned, and once dry will become tacky one again.
- A4 sheet
- Made from durable and reusable Mylar and an optional low-tack adhesive backing
- Perfect for all craft and furniture projects, plus smaller home decorating.
- Make your own wrapping paper or scrapbook pages.
- Suitable for use with all types of paint, including metallics and spray paints.
- Follow the registration photo for a seamless pattern.The sizes are for the overall design, the stencil sheet will be larger than this. Please refer to the sizing picture to determine the correct size for your project.
Lining up the patternEach craft stencil has registrations marks so you can easily create a seamless pattern. Registration instructions are included with each stencil, along with a 'how-to" guide.
Visit our Facebook group for ideas and tips and the ask any questions about your project. https://www.facebook.com/groups/stencilup/
PaintWater-based paints are the easier to use with stencilling. Fabric paints also work very well for craft projects.
Our stencilsOur painting stencils are reusable and durable so you can use them many times to create feature walls and accessories such as cushions and furniture.
Stencils are a flexible way to decorate, freeing you from the limitations of wallpaper restricted colour palettes – with a stencil you can choose any colour you wish!
We use 250 micron Mylar, a reusable and recylclable material. We have chosen 250 micron as it is durable yet flexible enough the bend into corners.
Free UK Shipping